Commercial Pest Control for the Food Industry
Unique challenges and audit requirements leave no room for error in your commercial pest control program. Our team works with food processors throughout the Mid-Atlantic to customize eco-friendly pest control programs that fight pests. We know what third-party auditors want, and deliver superior pest control with the paper trail to prove it.
Food Industry Pest Control: Keeping the Pests Out
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) emphasizes education and prevention, with strict adherence to health standards.
- Expert in audit pest control requirements: SQF, BRC, AIB, USDA, Silliker, Cook & Thurber, ASI
- 24/7 pest monitoring, trend analysis, and ScanPro paperless records
- Clear MSDS, sanitation guidelines, and service reports
- Eco-friendly services that limit pest control materials
- Expertise in GMP and SQF requirements
- On-staff entomologists for tough or unusual pests
- 24-hour emergency response
- Specialized fumigation services
- Regular internal QA/IPM inspection team audits
- In-service training available for you and your staff
Food Processing Certifications & Associations
Make your next audit a success: connect with Western's commercial pest control team for a free consultation.