Commercial Bird Removal
Bird removal is not something to take lightly. Health codes and regulations emphasize bird issues, with health risks topping the list of concerns. Exterior damage is another concern, as is contamination of products. Birds can even damage solar panels. Western offers humane bird removal and control to deter birds from nesting in your properties.
Western’s Expert Bird Control
Westerns’ commercial pest control team uses safe, ethical bird removal techniques to eradicate your bird problem.
- Preventing access: We ID & block areas where birds perch and nest
- Applying repellents: Low-impact materials discourage roosting
- Trapping birds: We find birds in established nesting areas and relocate them
- Cleaning and sterilizing: Then we return impacted areas to normal
Aside from tell-tale piles of feathers, other signs can indicate that it’s time for bird removal:
- Unsightly droppings
- Related pests, such as ticks or lice
- Corrosive building damage from uric acid
- Nesting in the roof or rafters
Bird Dangers & Damage
Birds are beautiful in nature, but not when they cause damage to your business’ reputation, or worse:
It is important to know when it’s time to call a bird removal professional: contact us for a free consultation.