Pest Control Details
On our first visit we remediate your initial pest problem and begin one of the following preventive home pest control services:
- Thorough inspection in and around your home for pest conditions and treatment of any pests that are discovered.
- Application of a protective barrier around the exterior of your home to keep crawling insects from entering.
- Checking of our non-toxic, strategically placed Watchdog™ and Mouse House™ monitors
- Careful exterior inspection and treatment of pests, especially wasps' and bees' nests.
- Interior inspection, if desired, and treatment of any new home pest infestations.
- Exterior barrier application to keep out pest invaders
- A comprehensive Pest Management Inspection of your home and property for potential pest problems.
- Checking of our non-toxic strategically placed Watchdog™ and Mouse House™ monitors.
- Thorough evaluation and treatment of any pest infestations
Western gives your home year-round protection from pests.