Western is the recognized leader in fumigation throughout the eastern United States, with proven expertise in container fumigation, termite fumigation, and beyond. We deliver unequaled results, responsibly and cost-effectiveness, in the most challenging situations. With every problem we solve, and every service we perform, we have a single objective – your peace of mind. That’s why some of the world’s biggest brands choose Western when results count.
Your Partner in Food Safety & Security®
Fumigation Safety and Verification
Our commitment to safety enables us to offer the highest levels of professionalism and peace of mind. Our company policies go beyond what the government requires, resulting in fumigations that are performed safely, effectively and without delays.
- Careful screening
- Comprehensive documentation
- Respected training programs
Custom Fumigation Solutions
Whatever your needs, the professional fumigation team at Western can customize a solution.
- Quarantine and pre-shipment fumigation: We’re experts in export and import commodities of all kinds.
- Food processing and storage fumigation: We address critical situations in food processing facilities safely and with minimal disruption to operations.
- Structural fumigation: Customized fumigation and fogging of warehouses, storage facilities, grain silos, museums, and residences is an important part in our structural fumigation technique.
- Container fumigation: Busy ports require no-nonsense fumigation that works seamlessly.
- Bed bug fumigation: Schools and property managers have a smart solution to persistent bed bugs.
- Termite fumigation: Tough pest problems are paired with tough solutions that get the job done.
- Specialty services: From valuable collectibles to military installations, Western’s prepared to handle any situation.
HACCP Fumigation Programs
We are committed to procedures that protect the quality of your fresh fruit and perishable produce. HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) programs are designed to protect the U.S. food supply by preventing hazards that could cause food-borne illness. We work with internationally recognized food safety consultants fully versed in HACCP. These professionals are available to assist you in achieving a HACCP-based Food Safety and Certification Program.