Western’s Home Protection Plan (HPP) provides year-round protection from a large number of the most common home-invading pests, including ants, cockroaches, mice, rats, spiders, fleas, silverfish, etc. Western’s HPP includes seasonal pest control visits from our professionally trained technicians scheduled three times a year to help prevent your pest problem from reoccurring.
Also included in the plan are any free emergency service visits. We understand that you may encounter pest problems in between one of our seasonal service visits. If that is the case, all you have to do is pick up the phone and call. We’ll come right out, at no cost to you. You may never need to call us, but it’s good to know we’re there if you do.
Western also offers our money back guarantee. If at any time during the year you find you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your annual fee.
Home Protection Plan (HPP) Details
HPP protection centers on strategic visits throughout the year.
On our first visit we remediate your initial pest problem and begin one of the following preventive home pest control services:
- Thorough inspection in and around your home for pest conditions and treatment of any pests that are discovered.
- Application of a protective barrier around the exterior of your home to keep crawling insects from entering.
- Checking of our non-toxic, strategically placed Watchdog™ and Mouse House™ monitors.
- Careful exterior inspection and treatment of pests, especially wasps’ and bees’ nests.
- Interior inspection, if desired, and treatment of any new home pest infestations.
- Exterior barrier application to keep out pest invaders.
- A comprehensive Pest Management Inspection of your home and property for potential pest problems.
- Checking of our non-toxic strategically placed Watchdog™ and Mouse House™ monitors.
- Thorough evaluation and treatment of any pest infestations.
Western gives your home year-round protection from pests.
Home Protection Plan Plus (HPP+)
Add protection from carpenter ants to your HPP plan.
Like Western’s Home Protection Plan, our Home Protection Plus Plan (HPP+) provides year-round protection from a large number of the most common home-invading pests, including ants, cockroaches, mice, rats, spiders, fleas, silverfish, etc. However Western’s HPP+, also covers carpenter ants, a wood destroying pest. Our seasonal home service visits from our professionally trained technicians are scheduled three times a year to help prevent your pest problem from reoccurring.
Home Pest Control Tips
- Basics – Caulk holes or cracks, put copper mesh over large holes, seal holes around plumbing/piping, keep doors and windows screened, and remove clutter.
- Kitchen – Clean spills and store food in air-tight containers.
- Outside – Keep grass short, place plants away from exterior, and remove ivy. Remove debris that can provide protection and moisture that favors their abundance.
Read more Pest Control Tips. Remember the most effective residential pest control begins at home!
Other Pest Control Services
Western offers a wide range of pest control services to protect your home, including those geared toward the most destructive pests like termites and carpenter ants, and others which provide comprehensive home protection.