5 Ways to Assess Your Pest Control Provider
Choosing the Right Pest Control Service
You think you may need a change in commercial pest control provider, but you’re not sure.
Here are five important questions you can ask yourself to help assess your current provider:
- Is your pest control technician leaving written pest control documentation and maintenance recommendations, with ideas for structural improvements to facilitate better pest prevention? The best pest control providers partner with clients to effect real changes.
- Does your provider help you understand the property conditions that can attract pests? The more you know, the more you can do to prevent problems from arising in the first place.
- Does your pest control company work with you to identify the underlying issues that can cause pests? The spray and go method is outdated, resulting in increased chemical use, and doesn’t address pests with the long-term view in mind.
- If needed, can you access the expertise of on-staff entomologists for challenging pest situations? Unique pest conditions sometimes require targeted expertise.
- Is each and every team member that services your property licensed at the state level? Does your provider emphasize the strength of their training program? Especially for food processing and other sensitive industries, experience counts.
Many businesses base pest control decisions solely on price.
While the bottom line counts, it should be considered as a reflection of value: with pest control, what you’re really paying for are solutions.
For a free commercial pest control consultation, contact Western today.
Learn more about Western’s comprehensive Home Pest Control Plans.
Call for service: (800) 768-6109