Solar fields are often meant to provide economic gains for a facility but a bird control issue can quickly reverse this. Aside from their roosting and nesting habits, bird droppings can create significant shadowing effects.Some birds, such as seagulls, have behavioral tendencies that may damage solar panels when food items and debris are dropped onto them. Western’s solutions are tailored to suit your needs, improving your savings and utilizing impactful bird deterrents .
The benefits include:
- Bird control systems based on the specific bird species your facility is facing
- A system integrated into the solar field structure, eliminating system impacts, while reducing weight and shading
- Science-based bird control that deters populations
- Marine/aeronautic-grade materials that withstand solar and weather pressures
- Shading pressure minimization through the use of low-shade lines
- High-grade metal posts with minimal widths
- Minimal system weight to benefit the roof bearing solar fields
- Molds for posts using aluminum, stainless steel, and light-weight alloys
- Light-weight wires and lines
Western’s solar field bird control services keep your facility’s needs top-of-mind, helping you save money and maintain a bird-free structure.