Professional Termite Control for Your Business
Our commercial termite programs get to the root of the problem: the termite colony. In fact, termites cost property owners more than $5 billion annually. That makes detection and monitoring business critical. Whether you’re a property manager or a school seeking a university termite and pest control partner, an experienced team makes the difference.
Ants vs. Termites
A common mistake is misdiagnosing a termite for an ant, and vice versa. Understand exactly what type of species you’re dealing with.
Western’s Expert Termite Control
Western is your trusted commercial pest control partner. Offering multiple layers of termite protection and an emphasis on detection and monitoring, we help safeguard your most important investment.
- Free Inspection: Pinpoints the location and severity of your termite infestation.
- A total termite solution that combines the skill and knowledge of expert technicians with the most advanced technology on the market.
- Western Zone Defense™: Gets termite problems 100% under control.
- Western’s Advanced Baiting Termite System (Triple Line of Defense®): Detect any new colony that might invade your property.
Termites are silent workers, often leaving no indication they are there until the damage is done. Look for:
- Walls that sound hollow from tunneling
- Wings shed near door frames, screens, or windows
- Evidence of termite swarms
- Areas of moisture, attractive to these wood-eaters
The negative effects of termite damage are not limited to homes. Protect your business from:
- Wood damage
- Brick damage
- Sheetrock degredation
- Paint erosion
- Costly repairs
Western doesn’t rest until your commercial termite control issues are resolved: schedule a free consultation.
Western Zone Defense ™
Western’s commercial termite control program gets to the root of the problem: the termite colony. Using advanced monitoring and a proven bait formula that’s transferred from termite to termite, we attack the colony with commercial termite control methods that protect your business, 24/7. It’s peace of mind that safeguards your bottom line.
Fast-Acting 3-Zone Defense
Our “treated zone” commercial termite control approach leads to 100% control in fewer than 120 days.
- Zone 1: The 1st line of defense is the creation of the “treated zone” in the soil around the structure. Termites will either ingest or carry the non-repellant termitcide directly to the colony.
- Zone 2: Our Termi-Teller ® Termite Monitoring Process involves setting wooden stakes in the treated soil to monitor effectiveness of the zone.
- Zone 3: Interior Inspection: Documented annual interior inspections safeguard against termite re-infestation.
Western’s Advanced Baiting Program (Triple Line of Defense ®)
Western’s baiting solution is complete termite protection. Through the use of advanced monitoring and in-depth interior inspections, we work to keep your business termite free.
3-Steps to Protect Your Business
Detect any new colony that may invade your business’ property.
- Step 1: State-of-the-art termite bait stations, using the latest in termite baiting technology, are placed at strategic intervals around your business. These eco-friendly bait devices provide long-term protection from termite colonies through regular service visits and inspections by Western.
- Step 2: We closely monitor areas close to the foundation of the building with Western’s Termi-Teller® Monitoring Process. Wooden stakes are set in the soil and are examined periodically for termite damage.
- Step 3: Our technicians conduct specialized interior inspections to ensure total protection. At Western, we believe it’s not only important to inspect the baiting system, it’s also important to keep a watchful eye on what matters…your business.
Don’t leave the health of your property to chance: learn about our guaranteed approach to commercial termite control.