ThermoZone Attic Insulation Program
Sky rocketing energy prices continue to impact America’s home heating bills each winter. Is your attic prepared with proper insulation?
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) recommends increased R-Value levels for homes nationwide. If your current home insulation is not up to par or if you’re not sure call Western. Western’s ThermoZone® Attic Insulation Program can bring you up to DOE recommendations.
- Energy Star rated for efficiency: Experience up to 30% savings on your energy bills.
- Environmentally friendly: Made from recycled newsprint.
- Pest control benefits: Includes insulation material that controls self-grooming insects, ants, cockroaches, etc.
- Acceptable for use around humans and pets: Our insulation treated with all-natural boric acid, an EPA-labeled pest control material that has gone through rigorous testing and inspection.
- Safety enhancing: Treated to be fire retardant.
- Reduces noise: Better insulation reduces noise transmission.
Western’s ThermoZone® Attic Insulation Program can be installed in existing or new construction, pays for itself quickly in reduced energy costs and can become an important component of a total pest management program.
Stay warm and toasty this winter, and turn your home into an energy-efficient sanctuary. Not only does the ThermoZone® Attic Insulation Program keep you warm, it is made from recycled newsprint, making it 100% environmentally friendly. The program also contains an Energy-Star-certified product that is fire retardant and reduces noise transmission throughout your home.
Yes, Western is a pest service so we had to add pest control to the insulation product. The program’s insulation includes all-natural borax, which controls self-grooming insects, ants, cockroaches, along with many other insects – while remaining acceptable for humans and pets, based on rigorous EPA testing.
With this program, not only do you stay warm, your home is protected from outside pests.
Made from all-natural cellulose and borates, Western’s ThermoZone® Attic Insulation Program has been awarded the Energy Star rating by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, meaning it meets or exceeds government standards for energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly products. Western’s ThermoZone® Attic Insulation Program has additional benefits to homeowners that go beyond energy savings: this program contains the only insulation that works with pest control materials to provide enhanced pest control benefits.